POSITION – EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Job Title: Executive Assistant – Netball World Cup 2023
Reporting to: Tournament Director Primary Location: Cape Town
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract from 01 July 2022 to 31 September 2023
Start Date: 01 July 2022
Gross Package: market related
The candidate will perform extensive administrative tasks in support of the executive members in their preparation for the Netball World Cup.
The candidate must be organized with excellent time management skills and the ability to successfully complete assigned tasks without supervision or management.
- Act as the point of contact between executives, employees, clients and other external partners;
- Manage executives’ calendars, inclusive of scheduling of all their meetings;
- Book and confirm all travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Assist in the preparation of the weekly, monthly or quarterly expense reports;
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff;
- Performing secretarial tasks for the executive members such as drawing up emails and presentations and formatting their documentation.
- Recording of all meetings /decisions and communicate to relevant stake holders
- Prepare briefing documents/ notes
- Provide secretarial support for board meetings
- Make follow ups on implementation of meeting resolutions
- Assist with coordination of reports from different units
- Perform any and all lawful instructions by executives to assist in the performance of their job functions.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Appropriate secretarial Diploma or relevant qualification
- 3-5 years work experience as an Executive Assistant,
- A valid code B driver’s license
- Excellent MS Office abilities